Saturday, December 1, 2007

Reposition Yourself for Success

Why I Have a Home Based Travel Business.
As a community we need to change our mindset. We have to purpose to improve our life. As T.D.Jakes says we must "Reposition Ourselves" for success. If we keep on doing what we always do we will we keep on getting what we always have gotten.

Deuteronomy 8:18 says "But remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant which he swore to your forefathers, as it is today"

We have the ABILITY to produce wealth. That is so powerful. Well I am crazy enough to stand on the promises of God! I have stepped out on faith and started something I never thought in a million years that I would do. I am looking for business partners to join with me and partake of the blessings that the Lord is bestowing.
Click on my website and view my Opportunity Presentation at the bottom of the page. Come back here and add a comment on what impressed you about this presentation.I know many have gotten burned by unsupportive uplines before. i am blessed to be part of a very supportive team, and I promise you will get the support you need, even if you never did anything like this before (like me...LOL) I am learning that as I am blessed I must pass that blessing unto others, so I am doing my part in helping my community to Reposition themselves for Success.
For more information go to my "need help" page and follow the instructions.

I'm looking to hear from you.

Blessings,
Gail

No comments: