Saturday, January 28, 2012

Text GailTravel to 58203 for Travel Deals

Its January and its time to start planning those vacations for 2012!  I know mine is already planned.  I will be going on a Family Reunion cruise in the summer and I am so looking forward to it!  yes I am one of those cruise lovers.  Oh and I booked the cruise, of course :)
Text GailTravel to 58203 to get Deals
I have been getting a lot of good Vacation offers on All inclusives, and Resorts and cruises.  So I set up a text Account so I can share with my Friends and readers.
Text GailTravel to 58203 and get periodic texts  on Travel Deals sent directly to the cell phone.

I just sent out texts for last minute deals for Carnival Cruise and for  for some deals to Cancun, Cozumel, Punta Cana and Jamaica.
By the way -check out the blog on the New Airfare Advertising Rules, Finally travel consumers are getting the protection that they need!

Happy Traveling!!!

No comments: