Sunday, May 31, 2009

Travel Requirements Changing June 1, 2009

Travel Requirements Changing June 1, 2009

As of June 1, 2009 there are new travel requirements to enter into the U.S. American citizens entering the United States at sea or land ports will have to have a passport, passport card, or other travel document, that is approved by the Department of Homeland Security. One of the acceptable forms is an enhanced Driver's License. Passports will continue to be required for air travel.

For more information Read about the new travel requirements

Need help with findig somewhere to go with your Passport? Contact Gailtravel by filling in the form to your right or emailing me at WLKRG@GMAIL.COM


airgorilla said...

Hi its a nice blog. And I am watching your blog closely, but you haven't post anything afterward. Why you have stopped doing good work? Your blogs are too real. So, i am just waiting for your new post.

GailTravel said...

Thank you for your compliment. Life happens and sometimes we don't get to do everything we planned. I do appreciate your support! :D