Saturday, July 26, 2008

What is Fear?

What is FEAR? Its nothing but

False Evidence Appearing Real.

We know that the negative force in this world, the Enemy we call in Christian circles uses fear in our lives to prevent us from achieving the goals that we can reach. The Enemy or Negative force uses lies and tricks to attempt to keep us in defeat. Anytime we feel hesitant, doubtful, unsure, scared or weak that is a component of FEAR.

It is important to conquer fear. The Key to conquering fear is trust. I completely trust God to lead me and guide me in all my decisions in life. Fear can paralyze your life. It can cause your business to fail. Many people who have home based businesses fail because of fear. They are afraid to speak to people, afraid to share their business opportunity. Afraid of others predicting their failure!

How do we conquer fear? Glad you asked! There are three ways.

Recognize
- when the enemy or the Negative Force is trying to derail us. Pray and ask God to reveal the attacks of the enemy on our lives, families and businesses. Those derailments can come in the form of people or obstacles. In my church we sing a Ron Kenoly song that I love. “Whose Report Will You Believe? And the congregation answers “We shall believe the report of the Lord! “Nuff said!

Refuse to accept fear from coming over you. In my belief as a Christian we know that we can use the word of God against the Spirit of fear. Scriptures such as 2 Timothy 1:7, Isaiah 41:10. In Psalm 56 is actually one of my favorites on the subject of fear, particularly verses 3,4 and 11

Verses 3,4

When I am afraid I will trust in you. In God whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?
verse 11- In God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?
NIV

Rejoice in the midst of the storm and the situation. How can we rejoice? Sing, smile, laugh, dance, praise, worship, speak positive. This actually confuses the enemy, it confuses that negative force. Don’t talk negatively about the situation. Instead speak life!
"I will get that job"
"I am healed"
"My children are be blessed"
"My business is successful"


An example of this occurred last week in my company YTB. A Press Release was sent stating that the company filed with the SEC to explore changing our current MLM business model to a franchise model. One blogger stated that the filing was made on 10:21 AM on July 15 and at 10:27 Am, 6 minutes later, the first negative blog posted citing all the negative reasons that aYTB and all the RTA will fail. Immediately after, negative blogs and forum comments were pouring in like a flood. People sending tongue in cheek, "prayers" to YTB Reps. A website suddenly popped up dedicated to bringing your YTB team over to their company!!! Do you see the pattern?
It was False Evidence Appearing Real. The enemy or the Negative force, if you will , shot out his spiny tentacles to unsuspecting YTB business owners, and used manipulators that caused unnecessary fear in some people who thought this new model would cause them to lose their businesses. After all some “Experts” in the competition said so. Our CEO posted a letter which actually negated each one of the situations posters had listed. He listed the plans and the positive outcomes they are expecting if the YTB Franchise proposal is accepted. What a difference it was! It was like night and day! This past Saturday our CEO Coach Lloyd Tomer continued in the same sentinet via our weekly webcast entitled "Do You Want to Scratch with the Chickens or Soar with the Eagles. He was speaking life! With this lesson I speak life, and success to my online homebased travel business.

So the next time you feel that ugly spirit of fear to grip you, remember how to conquer your fears by using the .“3 Rs” Recognize, Refuse and Rejoice!
********************************************
Gail Walker RN, also known as GailTravel, is a Referring Travel Agent in the Bronx New York. A wife of 28 years, and a mother of 3 young men. She is pursuing her goal of financial freedom and helping others to do the same through online travel business .Visit Her website at, And

See the My Travel Biz presentation at www.GailsVacationandTravel.com
*******************************************

No comments: