Thursday, November 27, 2008

I AM THANKFUL FOR.....




Sometimes we need to just stop in our tracks and look up to the heavens and be grateful. In this time of economic turmoil and threats of terrorism, ( My prayers to t he people of Mumbai India) we need to thank God that we have life, health and just able to be here reading this blog.

So today I am taking the time to thank first my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ for life and salvation.

My family for support and the challenges....Teenagers....LOL

My Travel Biz host company for providing the means for making extra money to help the famly.

All my new freinds and mentors!

Our brand new President-elect Barack Obama (praying for much guidance, wisdom and SAFETY)

Be blessed everyone. Happy Thanksgiving. Got to go finish cooking now!

No comments: