Friday, October 31, 2008

Airlines Cutting Fares for the Holiday travel

It seems that many of the major airlines have begun slashing their prices for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday travel. Northwest Airlines was the first and other major carriers have been following suit. This is all in response to the
Recession and the slowing down of the economy.
I suggest that you do your research because you can find some realy good deals. I started looking at some travel booking in my site www.GailsDreamVacations.com and found some excellent fares for my friends that really surprised me. I did a price comparison on my site for today 11/1/08 and found that my site offered the same non stop flight from LaGuardia Airport to North Carolina for $63 cheaper than Expedia. Guess who site she booked on? That's right! www.GailsDreamVacations.com
Happy Traveling!

No comments: