Thursday, August 7, 2008

National Convention at the St. Louis America's Center- Day#2

Today was Day #2 of te National Convention at the St. Louis America's center. I just got in from dinner. Its about 11:54 PM. I wish I could get your a rundown of today's activities but I got to get in bed. We have to be at the Edward Jones Dome at 8 AM in the morning. ALl I know is that the people just keep on coming. The halls were so crowded with people going from class to class. More people are coming tonight including friends of mine. I just got off the phone with my friend Denyse and she should be here by 5:30 AM. All I can say that the air is electric with excitement. Tomorrow is the opening ceremony of the General session. I do know that the California lawsuit will definitely be addressed. Everyone I know is not disturbed by it at all. After all Microsoft, PrePaid legal and other companies had to endure this.
This is a business. Network Marketing does not mean No-Work marketing. It is what its name says NetWORK marketing. So theren is no "get rich quick" miracle.
I am happy to day that the commissions I received on travel and recruitment has provided me with the spending money for this week. I did not have to take the expenses out of my household budget.
As another presenter said- We need to raise the B.A.R.
Bar + Aaction = Results

I wish you all were here. Tomorrow will be fantastic. Until next time!
********************************************
Gail aka GailTravel, is a Referring Travel Agent in the Bronx New York. A wife of 28 years, and a mother of 3 young men. She is pursuing her goal of financial freedom and helping others to do the same through her online Home Based Travel Agency. Join Gail’s team now and see what the excitement is all about.
Email –WLKRG5@gmail.com

No comments: