Friday, December 5, 2008

Joshua Persky Found a Job


Congratulations Joshua Perskey, he found a job. A blog reader who happens to work for WCBS radio 880 emailed me to let me know the good news. I wrote a blog about Joshua Perskey on another blog site.
You remember him? He's the former Wall Street Banker who spent the summer walking New York's financial district with a sandwich board and giving out resumes to anyone who would take it. Well it seems that his strategy worked!
Joshua is now working for Weiser LLP.

"The image struck a chord and went all over the world, and I started getting phone calls and email by the hundreds from all over the world," said Joshua Persky.

Who said network marketing doesn't work! Joshua Perskey proved that it does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can beat the recession Also! Become a Travel website owner for 1/2 price of $250 free 1 month web hsoting. (see me for details)Own 4 Websites! Golf, Honeymoon romance, An Adventure Website, Flower site. Your website will look like this. www.GailsDreamVacations.com
Go to www.GailsVacationsandTravel.com and fill out the Contact form and I will be glad to help you.

No comments: